Lol! We all just want to feel like celebrities. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thought. Thankfully, we have some proven Naija tips that we would love to share with you. We assure you that these tips will make you a Twitter celebrity in a very short time.
Grab a can of Fanta, recline on your favorite Sofa and just enjoy these tips. Guaranteed!
- Fill out your bio.
- Use a photo of YOU as your avatar.
- Do not protect your tweets. If you MUST, then a public network isn’t the best place to hang out.
- When you follow folks, do not ask for a follow back. It makes you seem desperate.
- Unfollow smartly using @ManageFlitter services. They are really good!
- Ensure to #Gbagaun on purpose once in a while. It could get you your first trend!
- If you want to get retweeted, leave enough space.
- If you want to get a real life celebrity to follow you, simply feed their ego with honest excitement.
- Do not follow twitter users with no avatar. They are certainly not there to acknowledge your presence.
- Do not gate crash into a conversation. It is best practice to view the entire conversation and then make inputs.
- It seems better when you Retweet the original tweet poster. Retweeting from a Retweet seems rude.
- What’s buzzing on Twitter right now? Find out from trends and hash-tags.
- Always use https://bitly.com to shorten your links. You can even customize such. E.g. http://bit.ly/StupidMe
- You always have a choice on how you behave and react to other twitter users.
- Learn to KISS. Find simple words to convey your thoughts on the rest.
- Ask Google before asking that question on twitter. You could save yourself from the response of rude users.
- Bonus Tip 1: Kindly follow @AdoptATweep to get one more follower.
- Bonus Tip 2: Share this post on twitter to add value to your followers. They will most likely Retweet it and amplify your thoughts.